SAP archive backup is failing.

hi

we are taking SAP database online and archive backups.

online backup is running successfilly but archive backup is faling with below error.

please help to fix the issue. 

[Normal] From: OB2BAR_SAPBACK@clebat1.imgworld.org "IM2" Time: 02/08/17 05:22:45 Starting OB2BAR Backup: clebat1.imgworld.org:IM2.0 "SAP"

[Major] From: OB2BAR_SAPBACK@clebat1.imgworld.org "IM2" Time: 2/8/2017 5:22:45 AM

Cannot open file '/oracle/IM2/oraarch/IM2arch1_2753_919859624.dbf'. Error: 13.

thanks

sai prasanna

Parents
  • Ok... first, does the file exist?  Who owns it?  it the path setup readable? Also, you might need to add a link to the directory.  from inside the directory /oracle/IM2 create a link from saparch to it.  Normally, when I set up oracle I have /oracle/SID/saparch the "real" directory and a link from /oracle/SID/orarch pointing to it.   Here is an example of my setup.  I am using HP-UX

(root@sapnpr)# pwd
    /oracle/BPR
    (root@sapnpr)# ls -lrt | grep arch
    lrwxr-xr-x   1 orabpr     dba              7 Apr 26  2008 oraarch -> saparch
    drwxr-xr-x   4 orabpr     dba          21504 Feb  9 07:01 saparch

• Ok... first, does the file exist?  Who owns it?  it the path setup readable? Also, you might need to add a link to the directory.  from inside the directory /oracle/IM2 create a link from saparch to it.  Normally, when I set up oracle I have /oracle/SID/saparch the "real" directory and a link from /oracle/SID/orarch pointing to it.   Here is an example of my setup.  I am using HP-UX

(root@sapnpr)# pwd
    /oracle/BPR
    (root@sapnpr)# ls -lrt | grep arch
    lrwxr-xr-x   1 orabpr     dba              7 Apr 26  2008 oraarch -> saparch
    drwxr-xr-x   4 orabpr     dba          21504 Feb  9 07:01 saparch

Children
No Data