incr backup Problem

Hello,

I run an incr job everyday that copy data from two different drives on the same server. On one of those drive, the backup is taken in full (lun), on the other (physical drive on the serveur) incr. I don't understand why as the job is set to incr and on the two drive the archive bit is coherent. I can't take a full backup regularly because the data qty is too voluminous.

Thank you for your help!

Parents
  • Please share the full session report that can be found in Internal Database => Sessions where you see the error. You can save it from there or run omnidb -session <SessionID> -report and omnidb -session <SessionID> -detail.

Is this server only backed up in this single backup spec or is it included somewhere else? What is the Data Protector version (omnisv -version and omnicheck -patches)?

Please use the Accept Solution button next to my post and assign a KUDO (thumbs up icon) if this works for you.

Regards,
    Sebastian Koehler

• Hi,

Thanks for the reply, But finally I checked the Enhanced incremental backup box and it is working like a charm since 3 days(after an other full backup of course).

Regards

Karine

Reply Children