Since migrating our VM's to a new esxi, the backups are failing.
To add the hosts to DP I did the following;
- Import Client
- Manually typed the host name,
- Enter the root credentials,
- Stop & Start services
- Add the backup job
- Select the VM’s for backup
- Select B2D device, save the backup job
- If I right click on the host and ‘check configuration’, all is fine.
- When I start the backup it can see the VM’s and starts adding them to the backup,
- It then ‘Creates snapshot’ and then ‘Getting Changed Blocks for disk scsi0:0’, after this it fails with ‘Could not backup disk scsi0:0’.
Has anyone had anything similar please?