DP9.06 Oracle integratio​n reports failures permanentl​y

Hi, collegues

 

I have following problem: Cell server is Windows VM, client is HW Linux 6 with Oracle 12.1.0. Recenetly I set up specifications, but now I have problems when I try to edit them. For example, when I try to check them - DP shows error "Integration check failed", another trial is successful, then again failied and so on. I installed Wireshark on CM and  when spec check is successfull I see network communication between CM and client. When it is not successul - I just see SYN packets from CM towards client and client do no respond. telnet to client on 5555 is successful, DNS seems ok. It look like that client daemon in some times is started and in other times it can not start. Backups are running correctly.