I have created a repository and scanned result. But it responses "Failed to Open" for 10/11 of the items.
It is not my first time to experience this result, wonder if you have any ideas on the mentioned issues please?
- Click "Create" in REGISTERED REPOSITORIES
- Create new repository with below details:
- Name: test_rf3
- NETWORK PATHS: \\172.30.34.150\testing files\quick one
- ANALYSIS TYPE: Content
- CAPTURE PERMISSION AND OWNERSHIP : Yes
- ANALYZE SUBITEMS: Yes
- CATEGORIES ITEMS: No
- EDUCTION: Yes
- MAX MATCHES: 10000
When I click save and restart the connector, the scan result is "FAILED TO OPEN"
Even if I have below changes:
- ANALYSIS TYPE: Metadata only
- CATEGORIES ITEMS: Yes
But the scanned result is the same. "FAILED TO OPEN" for 10 out of 11 items.
Anyone have ideas on this issue please?