dhost service in eDirectory is keep getting suspended/stopped within couple of days

From last couple of months, we have noticed that our eDirectory server is reporting high CPU utilization. We have noticed that it reaches 80% and above in the interval of 3 days and NDSCons will be suspended. After that we have to restart the services but still the utilization gets higher within in a short period of 2-3 days.

eDirectory details:

1. We are using the Identity Manager v4.8
2. We have installed 3 Oracle JDBC drivers, 1 Null and 1 User Application driver in our environment.
3. We have installed Identity Manager on eDirectory platform. (Windows Server 2016)

When we checked the hr_err_pid logs, we can see:

#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000017701ac62c1, pid=3096, tid=0x0000000000002508
#
# JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu 8.40.0.25-CA-win64) (8.0_222-b10) (build 1.8.0_222-b10)
# Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (25.222-b10 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# J 7088 com.microfocus.database.zoomdb.jni.MapInterface.put(J[B[B)[B (0 bytes) @ 0x0000017701ac62c1 [0x0000017701ac6080+0x241]
#
# Core dump written. Default location: C:\NetIQ\eDirectory\DIBFiles\hs_err_pid3096.mdmp
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# www.azulsystems.com/.../
#

--------------- T H R E A D ---------------

Current thread (0x0000017711815000): JavaThread "\idmvault\system\driverset1\****** - Publisher" [_thread_in_Java, id=9480, stack(0x0000000e45f00000,0x0000000e46000000)]

(And further more)

Please suggest what might be causing this issue.