1. Stop rushing the development, finish it before it gets out the door before you finish what is left of Novell's reputation.
2. XML?! Really?! XML is the answer to the question that nobody asked. I can see it now, instead of a nice GUI view designer we are stuck with, edit this monstrous right weighted tree of garbage, save it, try to open the new view only to have crash and burn because one of what I can only imagine will be thousands of different badly named and confusing tags, got missed and there will be no feed back to tell you which one didn't work.
3. No gui install for the Linux back ends. Uhm, let me guess, you have to do some rpm install then try your best to track down a bunch of text config files that some brain dead engineer scattered all over the hard disk, or having to edit some huge answer file that is both barely documented and laid out like some god forsaken XML file.
4. "This change will affect the POA, MTA, GWIA, DVA, DCA and the new Web Administration Service." Hmmm I thought you said each component will have a micro html server built in? I guess not, so we get some monolithic all, browser all the time thing that if it dies we no longer have control over our groupwise system. Have you guys nver heard of the KISS principle?
5. REST - OMG really? So there we go, 900 lines of text, flowing all over the place to extract 10 bytes of data. You guys are beyond belief. The system will be pushing text CRUFT at a rate of 1000 byes of markup CRUFT to 1 byte of actual data to do anything. Excellent move fella's. I guess the idea of binary API's that you can link to actual programs is to scary for you guys? So now if anyone wants to write programs that do anything useful they have to first write a program that can parse the millions of lines of text CRUFT that will be required to be spewed back and forth.
6. An IDM driver AFTER the product is released?! Really?! What as service pack 1 6 months later, in the meantime I guess we will all just ignore Windermere until it comes along. EXCELLENT sales strategy guys!
Really, you are going to try and push this software out the door in this completely sorry level of disarray? Ray is spinning in his grave so fast he is drilling a hole through the planet.