Searching by Last Movement Date in RM 8.1

Hi,

In Context 6.2 we could search by 'Last Movement Date' i.e. enter a date range and return a list of records moved to various locations.

I can't find an equivalent in RM 8.1. Does anyone know if this search option has been removed or if there is an equivalent in RM 8.1?

Thanks

Jack

Tags:

Parents
  • I think the closest would be 'last date actioned' then you could also add a filter with 'assignee' and add locations to that list.

• Verified Answer

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the reply.

We would like to be able to seach all locations rather than adding each one to the search paramenters.

I found a way via searching Historical Events e.g.:

Search by: Event Date: 14/10/2014 to 15/10/2014 and

Search by: Updated By: Morgan, Jack

then select Sort/Filter and uncheck everything except: Current Location Changed.

However, when I save this search it's not listed under 'Saved Record Searches' but can be saved to Favourites > Saved Searches. 

The other issue is that non-administrators can't search Historical Events unless they have Security and Audit Administrator rights.

I liked the old way of doing it in 6.2 :-)

Cheers

• Verified Answer

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the reply.

We would like to be able to seach all locations rather than adding each one to the search paramenters.

I found a way via searching Historical Events e.g.:

Search by: Event Date: 14/10/2014 to 15/10/2014 and

Search by: Updated By: Morgan, Jack

then select Sort/Filter and uncheck everything except: Current Location Changed.

However, when I save this search it's not listed under 'Saved Record Searches' but can be saved to Favourites > Saved Searches. 

The other issue is that non-administrators can't search Historical Events unless they have Security and Audit Administrator rights.

I liked the old way of doing it in 6.2 :-)

Cheers

Children