Semi urgent - RM8.1 and Overdue corr reports

Hi

We are using HP TRIM 7.3.4 5739 but now testing RM8.1 ...

OK, What would be the correct search for overdue actions for some branch/Organisation in TRIM for last month (RM8.1)?

Date registered 1/8/2014 - 21/08/2014

Location "Project Management  * or ?"   (star or PLUS)?

Actions attached : ALL !!

Overdue? Or not, or both ?completed on TIME?

Old saved search for overdue actions/documents are not working

Screenshot would be helpfull.

Also, as average user for some reason i cannot assign the action , actually choose location, it is greyed out..??!!1

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi, me, again ...

Looking for any solution for quick and efficient Saved Search re-creation in e.g. TEST/DEV environment, and exporting it to e.g. Excel and late, once the upgrade from HP TRIM 7.3.4 is finished , importing / recreating them in bulk to RM8 environemnt... deleting the old ones ....

So far no options for this? TRIMPORT - no solution, DATAPort, no solution, TR5 reference links manipulation, no solution ...

Copy/Paste also not working ...

Is there any other way ? Anything to be done using Print Merge ?

Thanks

• Also, there isn't any need to place a severity on the title.

• Thanks guys, absolutelly right,

will do next time,

However, I am in the stage where I have an Excel spreadsheet with exported metadata of saved searches from  RM8.1 TEST/DEV environment ( Searches are modified, e.g. Assignee string / numbers and other data changed) etc.

So, there is no answer for this one.. In my opinion, Saved Searches are important for the organisation and we should be able to export-import them using DataPort or something else...

If task of recreating the 5-6000 Saved Searches falls on TRIM Support team, changing the OWNER of the search will be also hard as it is not allow Administrators to change the owner .... where do we change this?

Regards

• Thanks guys, absolutelly right,

will do next time,

However, I am in the stage where I have an Excel spreadsheet with exported metadata of saved searches from  RM8.1 TEST/DEV environment ( Searches are modified, e.g. Assignee string / numbers and other data changed) etc.

So, there is no answer for this one.. In my opinion, Saved Searches are important for the organisation and we should be able to export-import them using DataPort or something else...

If task of recreating the 5-6000 Saved Searches falls on TRIM Support team, changing the OWNER of the search will be also hard as it is not allow Administrators to change the owner .... where do we change this?

Regards

Children
No Data