Vital Record Scheduled Review Task

Does anyone know if the SDK allows for Vital Record Scheduled Review Task complete or modification? I don't see any methods or objects which allow for any access to a Record's scheduled task.

Regards,

Steve

Parents
  • Hi Steve,

Can you elaborate on what  Vital Record Scheduled Review Task complete or modification is. I'm not familiar with it.

Are you referring to a retention schedule?

• No, this is not related to the retention schedule. First, under System Options >> Miscellaneous check the option "Automatic vital record review and update. Now, if you change a records class to vital (right click a record and select Details >> Record Class). When you go into the record's properties a new "Scheduled Tasks" tab appears. In that tab you will see a task called "vital record review and update."

I want to reach this object with the SDK but I don't see where that is available.

Thanks,

Steve

• No, this is not related to the retention schedule. First, under System Options >> Miscellaneous check the option "Automatic vital record review and update. Now, if you change a records class to vital (right click a record and select Details >> Record Class). When you go into the record's properties a new "Scheduled Tasks" tab appears. In that tab you will see a task called "vital record review and update."

I want to reach this object with the SDK but I don't see where that is available.

Thanks,

Steve

Children