Records Manager 8 with SharePoint 2013

After installing the integration on a single SharePoint server Farm with a remote workgroup server. I double checked that I gave the install user the appropriate permissions as outlined in the install document. The installation appears to be successful. From the Administration site I select Application Management, Manage web applications and highlight SharePoint - 80. When I select the HP Records Manager icon I receive the following error:

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture.  Make sure "Resources.HPIntegrationSharePoint.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "App_GlobalResources.o5oqgj-e" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed. 

Has anyone come across this issue with RM8 and SharePoint 2013?

Parents
  • If you faced a challenge to install or deploy the solution because of Gac error that means the installing user does not have permission in SharePoint Config DB. If you either use the user ( Farm Admin ) to install and deploy the HPTRIM integration OR give the installing user Db_owner permissions on SharePoint Config DB then you will be able to install /deploy the solution from Central Admin.

While install SP TRIM integration the script uses Add-SPSolution that uses Gac to register it in SharePoint DB repository and you need to have permission to write to that DB.
  • If you faced a challenge to install or deploy the solution because of Gac error that means the installing user does not have permission in SharePoint Config DB. If you either use the user ( Farm Admin ) to install and deploy the HPTRIM integration OR give the installing user Db_owner permissions on SharePoint Config DB then you will be able to install /deploy the solution from Central Admin.

While install SP TRIM integration the script uses Add-SPSolution that uses Gac to register it in SharePoint DB repository and you need to have permission to write to that DB.
Children
No Data