Add on to export documents out of RM8

Hi,

(WE USE rm8.2)

Occaisonally we  need to export documents out of RM8.   Does any one know of add on that does this?  

I  understand that Dataport does not do this well in that the document  names are chned to soemting unrecognisable, which should be attended to given that lareg customer  base that ths product has .

Thanks   

Parents
  • Can you step through the process a little so we can get more detail on how you do it now and what your after (eg. Export list, or PDF copies etc.

There is a few out of the box options and some custom but depends on what you need.

Carl
  • Hi Carl,

(Please also see my note to Greg  below).  We current develope the documents  over time, and as each document is fully completed it is placed ion the section of the network folders  in its final structure/as we would send it out to the external organisation.  Some documents may be PDFd, and other may go out in their native format. 

It would be to undertand what the out of the box options are.  

Given that this product  has been around for so long.  It's surprising that this kind of basic functionality has not been addressed.

• Hi Carl,

(Please also see my note to Greg  below).  We current develope the documents  over time, and as each document is fully completed it is placed ion the section of the network folders  in its final structure/as we would send it out to the external organisation.  Some documents may be PDFd, and other may go out in their native format. 

It would be to undertand what the out of the box options are.  

Given that this product  has been around for so long.  It's surprising that this kind of basic functionality has not been addressed.

Children
No Data