user permission query rm 8.3

I would like a query or search in rm 8. 3 that would find which users have a particular user permission on their profile.

Eg the 'Append to existing notes' permission .  

Does anyone know which table in the trim db would contain the profile/permssion data ?

Thanks in advance . 

Parents
  • harry's advice is great, but for the example you give (append to notes) that permission no longer exists.

(I think it was in Trim Context version 6, but was superceeded in HP Trim v7, and is certainly not in CM 9)

The ability to append notes depends either 

1, the record type setting "Allow users without "Modify Records" permissions to append to notes"

2, or if that not set but the user holds the "Record Admin" permission they can still append to notes.

• harry's advice is great, but for the example you give (append to notes) that permission no longer exists.

(I think it was in Trim Context version 6, but was superceeded in HP Trim v7, and is certainly not in CM 9)

The ability to append notes depends either 

1, the record type setting "Allow users without "Modify Records" permissions to append to notes"

2, or if that not set but the user holds the "Record Admin" permission they can still append to notes.

Children
No Data