Join and listen to " Highlights of the upcoming Content Manager 10 release", July 22

0 Likes

Join and listen to  " Highlights of the upcoming Content Manager 10 release"  with Helen Barnes, Information Developer and Product Owner, at #MicroFocusRealize on 21-22 July.

Presentation and demonstration of the new and enhanced functionality included in the upcoming Content Manager release.

Register Now !

Caroline Oest

Micro Focus Customer Experience Marketing

If you find this post useful, give it a ‘Like’ or use ‘Verify Answer’

Labels:

Events
New Release-Feature
Comment List
Anonymous
  • Hi Tiffany, please email me at gwendoline.huret@microfocus.com, and I can share with you more information about our CAB that happened on February 23rd. I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive an invitation, lets make sure we have you on our list so this doesn't happen again.

I will wait for your email to share more information with you.

• Thanks COEST.  We are the customer and haven't received any invitation yet.  Do you know when?  How can we get the the Webinar and documentation.  

• Hi COEST, 

Can you share the white paper or any info for this CM 10 release?   

Thanks

• Hello Tiffany H, thank you for your interest in the whitepaper.

I got in touch with the Product Manager and asked for the information.

And here is feedback that I received from the team:

The Content Manager 10 release will be presented next week at our CAB, if you are a customer or a partner you should have received an invitation. Further information will be distributed to all those who attend.

The release will also be showcased at Universe. The Technical Awareness Webinar and associated documentation for the CM 10 release is already available to all partners.

Please let me know if you have further questions!

Caroline Oest

Micro Focus Customer Experience Marketing

If you find this post useful, give it a ‘Like’ or use ‘Verify Answer’