Idea ID: 2804904

Bring Vibe back to Open Source!

I am not sure if there are enough resources to push Vibe within Microfocus.

Over the last years Vibe gets new versions to fix bugs in most case. But I miss enhancements, new features, maybe a similar layout development to Filr or TeamWorks - I miss movements and progress.

Perhaps the spirit of open source can change it. Call it Kablink again or continue with Vibe. Add the good old resource library to the open source corner - the community will repair parts which are important.

Vibe needs more life - Vive la Vibe!

Use "Verified Answers" if your problem/issue has been solved!

Parents
  •  Have you seen the „big“ number of ideas marked as „excepted“?

A count of 0 ideas marked as excepted seem to be a hint, that nobody is working on the product any more.

Or, it might be a hint, that there are a bunch of guys programming in the background, working hard and don‘t have time to tell someone, what they are working on..

Did you get or see any official statement of any MF guy about the future of vibe? 
    No comment is also a comment...

So I would like to see vibe back in the open source community, to give it a chance to survive.

Right now vibe is like a lost place and nobody of its owners cares...

Comment
  •  Have you seen the „big“ number of ideas marked as „excepted“?

A count of 0 ideas marked as excepted seem to be a hint, that nobody is working on the product any more.

Or, it might be a hint, that there are a bunch of guys programming in the background, working hard and don‘t have time to tell someone, what they are working on..

Did you get or see any official statement of any MF guy about the future of vibe? 
    No comment is also a comment...

So I would like to see vibe back in the open source community, to give it a chance to survive.

Right now vibe is like a lost place and nobody of its owners cares...

Children
No Data