Join Michael Sampson, Lead Analyst at Osterman Research for this informative webinar on Microsoft 365 Information Governance. Michael will compare and contrast the respective approaches to information governance in Microsoft 365 and what Osterman Research considers to be best practice.
You’ll learn how to:
• Classify the types of information that exist across the organization’s datascape and weed out the fluff from what requires special protections.
• Decide what information needs to be kept beyond its initial point of creation, and how to store and manage it.
• Ensure that only authorized individuals have access to different data groupings, including the ability to audit access and mitigate over-exposure through automated mechanisms.
• Provide the ability to audit communication for compliance.
• Filter through various data repositories to identify elements that are responsive to an eDiscovery request, and exclude all irrelevant data before creating a collection for external review.