Advanced Patch Platform migration docs

Are there step by step WRITTEN directions for converting from the Legacy Patch Feed to the Advanced Patch Feed?  The only thing I can find are the videos listed at www.novell.com/.../ under "Next Generation Patch Management Video Series"

Parents
  • Yes! WRITTEN because only some of us like the forced serial timing of audio/visual, as that also rather limits/blocks anyone who might be impaired in either sense.

Audio/visual demands you follow the tasks at that cadence (at what ever replay speed you select), demanding a manual effort to pause when needed.  I get how that works for some people, but not well for many others.

It also demands more of screen real estate than text can be fit in.  Sometimes a single page print out of steps that one can mark off is totally superior to having to cut into the screen space of the task itself.

Andy of KonecnyConsulting.ca in Toronto
    Please use the "Like" and/or "Verified Answers" as appropriate as that helps us all.

• Yes! WRITTEN because only some of us like the forced serial timing of audio/visual, as that also rather limits/blocks anyone who might be impaired in either sense.

Audio/visual demands you follow the tasks at that cadence (at what ever replay speed you select), demanding a manual effort to pause when needed.  I get how that works for some people, but not well for many others.

It also demands more of screen real estate than text can be fit in.  Sometimes a single page print out of steps that one can mark off is totally superior to having to cut into the screen space of the task itself.

Andy of KonecnyConsulting.ca in Toronto
    Please use the "Like" and/or "Verified Answers" as appropriate as that helps us all.

Children
No Data