1. Copy the NetIQ_AM_Custom_Property_Report_Setup_V188.8.131.52.sql SQL script to either the AppManager Repository Server or a workstation that has SQL Query Analyzer/Management Studio with access to the AppManager Repository Server.
2. Open the SQL Script in SQL Query Analyzer/Management Studio and connect to the AppManager Repsoitory Server.
3. Select the AppManager Repository Database “QDB” from the Database drop down menu.
4. Execute the script, which creates the _AM_Custom_Property_Report stored procedure used by the AMADMIN_AM_Custom_Property_Report reporting knowledge script.
5. Copy the AMADMIN_AM_Custom_Property_Report.qml knowledge script to a system that has the Operator/Control Center Console installed.
6. Navigate to the Knowledge Script view/pane, right click and select check-in KS.
7. Browse to the location of the AMADMIN_AM_Custom_Property_Report.qml file and click ok.
8. In the AppManager Operator/Control Center Console deploy the AMADMIN_AM_Custom_Property_Report ks to the AppManager Report Agent installed in the environment.