Close your eyes. Imagine a utopia where users get useful answers to questions and rapid fulfillment of common requests, while a more effective service desk focuses on solving more difficult challenges. Achieve nirvana by delivering a value center—not a cost center—using an AI-based automation platform that adapts to the best of any current toolset. Not only is it all possible, we’re going to tell you exactly how to do it.
At OpenText World 2023 in Las Vegas, we’re focusing on IT Operations, where the future of IT includes innovations in generative AI conversational chat for ITSM, as well as FinOps, GreenOps, AIOps, plus so much more. With 14 dedicated IT operations sessions, hear from experts at Accenture, Discount Tire, and Fiserv for insight, use cases, and actionable insights for your roadmap to success.
- Check out IT Operations Aviator, revolutionizing ITSM tier 1 support with conversational, generative AI chat.
- Roll up your sleeves! Check out the Innovation Lab, and get your hands on Complete Application Observability with OpScope.
- Hear from experts at OpenText, network with peers and get the lowdown from some of the biggest names in the industry to accelerate your own success.
Here’s a snapshot of what else you can expect:
IT Operations in flight
IT Operations Management (ITOM) is a new track at OpenText World to discuss how IT can increase agility, move to the cloud faster, and optimize costs and carbon emissions, while competing for talent and improving operational reliability. Hear best practices from practitioners and how to best leverage innovative technology from product managers in AIOps and observability, network operations, IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Asset Management (ITAM), configuration management and automation. How can you best leverage your ITOM investments to drive competitive advantage? Find the answers and inspiration from OpenText customers and experts.
Be sure to catch these Aviator sessions:
ITOM00 Opentext.ai and Service Management Transformation: AI and the future IT Operations with OpenText ITOM Cloud and OpenText Aviator
What’s the future of IT in the era of generative AI, cloud infrastructure, and inflationary costs? Where can you find the mojo-making machine you’ve been looking for to help your organization gain competitive advantage in a net zero world. Look no further, join us and learn how IT Operations can eliminate tier 1 support to reduce user frustration and costs, adopt FinOps and GreenOps to optimize cloud costs and carbon, and gain rapid observability across clouds to improve reliability. See how OPTIC—our open, modular platform with GreenOps and generative AI built-in can help get your mojo back! Search for and add it to your agenda here.
ITOM01 Are you ready? Transform tier 1 support with generative AI and automation
You don’t need an introduction to ChatGPT, but if you are asking yourself how to use this technology immediately in your enterprise and IT securely, this session is for you! We have implemented generative AI and a private large language model (LLM) in OpenText ITSM, which will help you transform your level 1 business support. In this session, you will learn how to train and use private, generative AI virtual agents to deliver human-like, contextually-relevant responses to user requests and improve your agents’ productivity and the lives of IT, HR, sales, procurement, and other support desk staff. You will hear how the OpenText ITSM solution, SMAX, with private LLM gives you secure ChatGPT-like results and speeds up issue resolution using a variety of data sources. After this session, you will further be able to understand how generative AI in our AIOps solution, Operations Bridge, will upskill your operators to reduce MTTR with LLM-assisted troubleshooting and dashboard creation. Generative AI is changing everything. Are you ready to drive your successful AI journey within your organization by leveraging expert tips and best practices? Search for and add it to your agenda here.
Connect with OpenText and customer experts
Get your questions answered. We will be hosting several interactive and engaging sessions designed to help you get the information you need in the format you prefer:
- Learn how to apply the latest information management and AI trends from industry thought leaders, luminary guest speakers, and OpenText experts and start to work smarter right away.
- Set up a one-to-one meeting to dive into your unique use case or join one of the scheduled meet ups with other customers and OpenText designers, developers, marketers, and leaders. Discuss how to get more out of your investments and increase your information advantage.
- Meet with peers in your vertical to exchange successful strategies. Industry roundtables are specialized and interactive discussions in which industry experts present challenges, trends, and innovations in the sector, and customer and industry analyst speakers will add their insights as well.
- Sign up for some hands-on labs: (choose one or all three) the Developer Lab, the Product Lab, and the Innovation Lab, giving you the opportunity to check out the latest OpenText innovations—including OpenText Aviator solutions.
- Join our dynamic Customer Advisory Boards (CABs) to discuss business strategies and customer experiences, drive innovations that meet your unique needs in our Product Advisory Councils (PACs), and connect to learn about best practices and use cases in our User Groups.
- And take advantage of being surrounded by people who go through the same challenges you do, and network, network, network!
Join us at OpenText World 2023
Explore the future of AI in IT Operations at the ultimate information management conference. Join us October 11-12 at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas and connect with today’s leading experts.