log on SA client issue

after i completed to install the SA client  and try to logon SA core with the SA client ,  it display a error as below screenshot , how i can solve this ?

•  is it seem i am missing to install some of kind JAVA  unit ?

• Caused by: com.opsware.common.ProxySystemException: ID: HPSA-019
    Code: com.opsware.common.MessageSpec.PROXY_EXCEPTION
    Details: An internal exception of type java.sql.SQLRecoverableException with message IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection was caught.

at com.oracle.ojdbc7@12.1.0.2.0//oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:743)
    at com.oracle.ojdbc7@12.1.0.2.0//oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.connect(PhysicalConnection.java:666)
    at com.oracle.ojdbc7@12.1.0.2.0//oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDriverExtension.getConnection(T4CDriverExtension.java:32)
    at com.oracle.ojdbc7@12.1.0.2.0//oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:566)
    at org.jboss.ironjacamar.jdbcadapters@1.4.22.Final//org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.local.LocalManagedConnectionFactory.createLocalManagedConnection(LocalManagedConnectionFactory.java:321)
    ... 117 more
    Caused by: com.opsware.common.ProxySystemException: ID: HPSA-019
    Code: com.opsware.common.MessageSpec.PROXY_EXCEPTION

• This looks to be a core-side (not client side) issue.

Log in to the SA core via ssh and make sure all the services are up and running:

# service opsware-sas health