Request is for SMA-SM (and -X)
On the attached screenshot you can see an element for a service catalog request.
This element combines multiple other elements like free text, checkboxes or radio button (groups).
I request this as a new element to enrich the request forms.
1. Describe a workaround if you have one.
The number of added elements has to be premediated. And ends in very difficult service catalog records.
2. Describe what is unacceptable about the current workaround.
The number of elements are premediated. Everything that’s beyond that number of elements needs to be in a new request.
That is not comfortable for the enduser.
Design of the catalog item additionally, is very difficult for the service catalog entry designer.
3. Please describe the user scenario and workflow associated with the enhancement.
Maybe needed in every service catalog item.
4. Please provide a detailed description of your requirements for the enhancement to help us evaluate the feasibility. Include how you think the enhancement/feature should be implemented to best solve the problem.
You can see details on the attached image.
5. Please describe the user impact of this enhancement; the number of users it would benefit, quantitative time savings, etc...
Time saving for the end user and service catalog designer. Additionally the display of the elements is more condense and more clear.
6. Please include why you believe that this enhancement will be beneficial to a large number of customers/users outside your organization and why it should form a part of the standard product.
The way of creating service catalog items is very limited. From this clustering of elements and multiplying them (with the + button, or deleting with the bin) would be helpful for every customer.
7. How frequently would you use this enhancement?