over 1 year ago

In "Service Request management", there is some predefine views

- My request
- My Chat Request
- My groupe request

In Task, 2 views are predefine

- My tasks
- My group  tasks

These views  automaticaly   use the   userName   or  the assigneGroup of the current user  for fetching records.

It would be great to have at least those type of view for every modules, like   Incident, Change/Release, Problem, etc.

Even better, it would be great to be able to create a   Search critera   that use some kind of variable that takes the   username or the assignGroup    of the user  to create a generac  public view.

Tags:

Parents
  • It should be possible to set filters in list views, reports/dashboards to "my groups" for fields linked to groups, as it is the case for fields where people are linked.This was possible on SM9.6 and older versions, And SMAX it is not possible

With person fields you get the suggestion "Me (<Username>)". This username will be calculated dynamically when used.

Comment
  • It should be possible to set filters in list views, reports/dashboards to "my groups" for fields linked to groups, as it is the case for fields where people are linked.This was possible on SM9.6 and older versions, And SMAX it is not possible

With person fields you get the suggestion "Me (<Username>)". This username will be calculated dynamically when used.

Children
No Data