Idea ID: 1669084

Oralce 12c R2 and /or Oracle 18c support for ServiceManager 9.52

over 2 years ago
For SM 9.52 currently Oralce 12c R2 and /or ORacle 18c is not supported. Customer is upgrading ORACLE RDBMS to Oralce 12c R2 and /or ORacle 18c and needs this supported with SM9.52 . Benefits / Value: The new oracle version is available 12c R2 and include a lot of fixes for oracle Design details: A full support for this version of oracle 12c R2 and 18c with Service Manager 9.52 There is currently no workaround.

Tags:

Labels:

SMA-SM
Parents
  • I understand what you want to tell me in terms of content, but I can only reject this as an explanation from Mirco Focus for this.
    Why?
    *Oracle Database 12c Release 2 was released in March 2017.
    *Service Manger 9.52 was released in June 2017.
    Here you should take a closer look which third party products actually appeared later.

*Oracle Database 18c was released in July 2018.
    *Service Manager 9.52 Patch 5 was released in March 2019.
    With each Service Manager patch new third party support may be added. For example:
    QCCR1E145130 - Added support for iOS 11.x and 10.x

Oracle DBMS is not any third party product, but one of the most important for Service Manager customers besides Microsoft. What is the real problem here?

Comment
  • I understand what you want to tell me in terms of content, but I can only reject this as an explanation from Mirco Focus for this.
    Why?
    *Oracle Database 12c Release 2 was released in March 2017.
    *Service Manger 9.52 was released in June 2017.
    Here you should take a closer look which third party products actually appeared later.

*Oracle Database 18c was released in July 2018.
    *Service Manager 9.52 Patch 5 was released in March 2019.
    With each Service Manager patch new third party support may be added. For example:
    QCCR1E145130 - Added support for iOS 11.x and 10.x

Oracle DBMS is not any third party product, but one of the most important for Service Manager customers besides Microsoft. What is the real problem here?

Children
No Data