Report definition Advanced Settings - If the decimal places setting is set to 0 (zero) the scale should not use decimals
Add the possibility for the reporting scale to display the metrics using integer or decimal numbers according to the number of Decimal Places set in the
When the Decimal Places setting in the Advanced Settings of a Report definition is 0 (zero), the scale uses decimals, since the setting is used to control
result value, but not the scale value. This is very confusing if the result set can only be whole numbers but the scale shows decimals.
No decimal numbers on the scale. For Stacked Vertical Bar charts for example, that means no decimal numbers on the left hand scale (Y- Axis for a Stacked
Vertical Bar Chart)
1. Login as falcon using the Web client.
2. Go to Dashboard > Select from the drop menu “License Overview (Global)”
3. Open the “License Statistics within the Last 3 days” report for editing
4. Change the “Advance Setting” --> “Decimal Places” from 2 to 0 (zero)
5. Save and Preview the report
Result: The values of the report are all whole numbers, but the scale shows decimals.
Expected behaviour: No decimal numbers on the left hand scale (Y- Axis for a Stacked Vertical Bar Chart)
Taken from QCCR1E136074