Idea ID: 2826391

SMA 2020.02 AND 2020.08 Add attachment: move the link to the top of the page?

Waiting for Votes
See status update history
9 months ago

Hi, 

our users are requesting to move the "add attachement" link to the top of the page so it can be easier to see. 

currently it is at the bottom and can be easily missed. 

attachment.PNG

Tags:

•  I didn't mean to raise your hope for frozen/floating button/toolbar.  

We will need to wait for more supporting votes and approval before R&D can develop such a functionality.

It's has always been something I have wished for whenever I encounter a screen that has the button I want at the wrong end after scrolling.

•  I didn't mean to raise your hope for frozen/floating button/toolbar.  

We will need to wait for more supporting votes and approval before R&D can develop such a functionality.

It's has always been something I have wished for whenever I encounter a screen that has the button I want at the wrong end after scrolling.

• your idea is very appealing  

is the frozen/floating button already a feature in the 2020.08 SMA -SM version or do we need to wait for Micro Focus to develop it? 

If it is already in place could you please provide me the instructions? 

Thanks for your help 

Adina 

• My preference for this kind request is to have the buttons ( e.g. Add attachment) to be frozen/floating, so that you can always see them regardless of scrolling up or down. Saves on scrolling to get back to the buttons, which is always annoying. Also satisfy users who prefers it at the top or at the bottom.