- Brief Description
- In the Windows client, it is possible to get the current cell content and name using the cursor_field_name() and cursor_field_contents() RAD functions, which is very useful.
- This doesn't work in the web client, which is a big limitation.
- Benefits / Value
- This may have incredibly numerous usages.
- For example, displaying detailed information about a hovered field.
- In our case, this allows us to read the ticket number in the selected row of a ".qbe" list, and then browse to that ticket's form (which my vary depending on whether the ticket is an incident, a change, a problem...).