i have nnmi 10.21, where i am using it for trap receiver in our network environment. the strange think i notice is i dont receive traps for particular oid. Which was working good earlier. system oid is..184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11
when i checked following
1. Firewall Block >> No Firewall found
2.Genreated tcp dump @source >> seen snmp traps are emitted
3. Genreated tcpdump >> No snmp trap packets foune
4. Check trap services > trapconfig >> it is too working
5. checked the event in enable in snmp trap configuration >> it is configured
6 checked trapconf blockDumpList >>> Events do not matched
7. checked any suppression enabled on the configured trap >> no such think found
i see packtes are passing at the firewall, i do not know where i need to look more to resolve the event.
is ther any way nnmi can block the even or alert that coming in for the particular oid's ?