How to get sysUpTime from NNMi Postgres Table?

Hi Experts,

How to get sysUpTime from NNMi Postgres Table?

Please let me know.

Parents
  • Verified Answer

Hello Bharath,

That's very nice question! I liked it.

Everything what changes intensively in NNMi is stored/tends to be stored not in DB, but in a jboss cache or the hornetq messages. Right in the case I have depicted by a test the sysUpTime is a property of the SNMP agent stored as an update to node and it's being sent by HornetQ to jboss modules which are listening for such change. The test was: I took the DB flat text snapshot, have made a status poll, and compared by #diff whole database content. There are only Incidents there in delta. If you need the sysUpTime to be recorded in DB, that is only a way to get this by enabling Custom Poller collection, I think.

BR,

• Verified Answer

Hello Bharath,

That's very nice question! I liked it.

Everything what changes intensively in NNMi is stored/tends to be stored not in DB, but in a jboss cache or the hornetq messages. Right in the case I have depicted by a test the sysUpTime is a property of the SNMP agent stored as an update to node and it's being sent by HornetQ to jboss modules which are listening for such change. The test was: I took the DB flat text snapshot, have made a status poll, and compared by #diff whole database content. There are only Incidents there in delta. If you need the sysUpTime to be recorded in DB, that is only a way to get this by enabling Custom Poller collection, I think.

BR,

Children