BSM custom report

Hi

Is it possible to add a custom report e.g. create my of .xml in \\hpbsm9.just.sise\c$\HPBSM\AppServer\webapps\site.war\WEB-INF\rfw\conf\applications

and add my own class for data access?

We want to build a simple report, which will show Business service 4 KPI-s values. Also the name of the Business service and the names of the KPI.

I was able to create a custom query, which gave me a business service ID, KPI type nr and those values. Maybe it is possible to create custom query based on multiple data types?

bests

Stream

Parents
  • hi,

it might be possible, but VERY not recommended:

1) it is not supported

2) it was not certified and tested

3) you dont know the APIs of the reporting framework which you need to implement

4) you can crush your BSM

did you look at Service Report? Why can't you use the OOTB CI Status reports?

• Asaf, that was a good suggestion. Thanks

Question about the additional data. Where does it take the data? And is it possible to add data types? For example, we would like to count scheduled downtimes for specific business service and show that number in the report.

Also we have defined  attributes for business service ci (in rtsm), which would be good to show in the report.

Bests

stream

• Asaf, that was a good suggestion. Thanks

Question about the additional data. Where does it take the data? And is it possible to add data types? For example, we would like to count scheduled downtimes for specific business service and show that number in the report.

Also we have defined  attributes for business service ci (in rtsm), which would be good to show in the report.

Bests

stream

Children