BAC v8 login problem

I upgraded to v8 in staging mode. When I attempt to login to the v8 staging server using my normal username and password, the post-login page displays briefly and then changes to a blank web browser page. Additionally, my typical login doesn't work for the jmx-console page or the server status page so I can't see which services are starting up. In the topaz_ejb log I can see the following line:

The token validation failed for security resource. RequestInfo is [RequestURL is [http://mybacserver/topaz/login.jsp];RequestQuery is [null]].

Does anyone know what could be the cause of this?

Thanks for your help.
Parents
  • Sorry, I should have said jboss_boot.log for the above log. Jboss_server.log has the following:

2009-03-04 03:46:57,163 [main] (EJBDeployer.java:664) INFO - Deployed: file:/C:/MercuryAM/AppServer/config/deploy/tac-generic.jar
    2009-03-04 03:46:57,397 [main] (EJBDeployer.java:588) WARN - EJB spec violation:
    Bean : EngineManagerEJB
    Method : public abstract Set getSubjectGroupsByEntityIdAndNamespace(String, long) throws TopazEngineException
    Section: 7.10.5
    Warning: The methods in the remote interface must include java.rmi.RemoteException in their throws clause.

2009-03-04 03:46:57,397 [main] (EJBDeployer.java:588) WARN - EJB spec violation:
    Method : public abstract Set getSubjectGroupsSetByIds(boolean, Set) throws TopazEngineException
    Warning: The methods in the remote interface must include java.rmi.RemoteException in their throws clause.

2009-03-04 03:46:57,413 [main] (EJBDeployer.java:588) WARN - EJB spec violation:
    Bean : TopazControllerEJB
    Method : public abstract boolean isSubjectSuperUser()
  • Sorry, I should have said jboss_boot.log for the above log. Jboss_server.log has the following:

2009-03-04 03:46:57,163 [main] (EJBDeployer.java:664) INFO - Deployed: file:/C:/MercuryAM/AppServer/config/deploy/tac-generic.jar
    Method : public abstract Set getSubjectGroupsByEntityIdAndNamespace(String, long) throws TopazEngineException

Method : public abstract Set getSubjectGroupsSetByIds(boolean, Set) throws TopazEngineException

2009-03-04 03:46:57,413 [main] (EJBDeployer.java:588) WARN - EJB spec violation:
    Bean : TopazControllerEJB
    Method : public abstract boolean isSubjectSuperUser()
Children
No Data