Sitescope 11.24 error in bac_integration log.

Hello guys,

I read some error message in bac_integration.log in one of our Sitescope instances which version is 11.24. Can you help me please with additional information how to fix the file or issue mentioned in log message below?

2016-12-14 15:40:30,659 [com.mercury.sitescope.integrations.bac.reporter.GuaranteedDataReporter[BSMGWHostname][CacheSender]] (CacheSender.java:265) ERROR - Error: com.mercury.sitescope.integrations.bac.reporter.GuaranteedDataReporter[BSMGWHostname][CacheSender] failed to report repository file: C:\SiteScope11.2x\SiteScope\cache\persistent\topaz\BSMGWHostname_data\100EC_1480182095907.topaz, exception: error in opening zip file, copying it to: C:\SiteScope11.2x\SiteScope\cache\persistent\topaz\BSMGWHostname_data_error
2016-12-14 15:40:30,659 [com.mercury.sitescope.integrations.bac.reporter.GuaranteedDataReporter[BSMGWHostname][CacheSender]] (CacheSender.java:278) ERROR - Error: com.mercury.sitescope.integrations.bac.reporter.GuaranteedDataReporter[BSMGWHostname][CacheSender]: Failed to copy file: C:\SiteScope11.2x\SiteScope\cache\persistent\topaz\BSMGWHostname_data\100EC_1480182095907.topaz to: C:\SiteScope11.2x\SiteScope\cache\persistent\topaz\BSMGWHostname_data_error\100EC_1480182095907.topaz

Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • Verified Answer

Hi Hristov,

I would suspect that the files SiteScope tries to write / copy are corrupted.
    It seems that during that time BSM was not available and thus SiS stored the samples in the cache folder,
    after BSM is accessible again, SiteScope starts to send the data.
    When you check the timestamp
     1480182095907, it is 26/11/2016 18:41:35.907,
    so faily old.
    If you only have older files there, you can

- stop SiteScope

- delete the files under
       C:\SiteScope11.2x\SiteScope\cache\persistent\topaz\
      Note: with this you will loose all SiteScope metric data which is stored in the files!
            But: if the files are corrupted and thus SiteScope cannot read them anyway,
                 it wouldn't make a difference.

- start SiteScope

Greetings
    Siggi 

• Verified Answer

Hi Hristov,

I would suspect that the files SiteScope tries to write / copy are corrupted.
    It seems that during that time BSM was not available and thus SiS stored the samples in the cache folder,
    after BSM is accessible again, SiteScope starts to send the data.
    When you check the timestamp
     1480182095907, it is 26/11/2016 18:41:35.907,
    so faily old.
    If you only have older files there, you can

- stop SiteScope

- delete the files under
       C:\SiteScope11.2x\SiteScope\cache\persistent\topaz\
      Note: with this you will loose all SiteScope metric data which is stored in the files!
            But: if the files are corrupted and thus SiteScope cannot read them anyway,
                 it wouldn't make a difference.

- start SiteScope

Greetings
    Siggi 

Children