SiteScope script monitor changes not being saved

Hi all

Got a bit of a weird issue on SIteScope 11.33 where making changes to script monitors aren't being saved successfully. Not all script monitor types are displaying this behaviour though.

Playing around with the issue, it seemingly makes no difference what changes are made, even just changing logging results in SiteScope displaying a "Please Wait" message forever.

Has anyone encountered this issue before, and if so, what did the root cause turn out to be?

Thanks in advance.

Tags:

Parents
  • Hi all

Just a quick update, SiteScope 11.33 apprears to have an issue with the timeout setting for at least script monitors. Making the timeout anything other than -1 effectively prevents SiteScope from being able to save the changes to the monitor.

Unfortunately that's not the cause for the problem I'm having here. As a workaround, I had to recreate the monitors in question from scratch.

• Hi all

Just a quick update, SiteScope 11.33 apprears to have an issue with the timeout setting for at least script monitors. Making the timeout anything other than -1 effectively prevents SiteScope from being able to save the changes to the monitor.

Unfortunately that's not the cause for the problem I'm having here. As a workaround, I had to recreate the monitors in question from scratch.

Children
No Data