Not able to find CI instances when creating new model

Hi All

I am trying to create new pattern based model and did following,

1.  Created new business application and went to Running software->Web Server->Apache Tomcat(5) and dragged to      the right screen.
2.  Right click the object and clicked on Add related query node wizard and went to Managed Object->Infrastructure element->Application resource->Apache Module
3.  Added query node properties with query Display label Like use (%) and in value gave one of Apache module. and clicked Next.

However I get result that there are no CI instances found.

Am I doing something wrong, please correct me.

Parents
  • well, it means your TQL doesnt find any instances... are you sure you added the relationship in the correct direction?

on the Apache CIT do right-click > show element instances. then select all CIs and right-click > get related CIs.

this way you will be able to see the actual CIs and the relationships which will help you to create your TQL correctly.

• well, it means your TQL doesnt find any instances... are you sure you added the relationship in the correct direction?

on the Apache CIT do right-click > show element instances. then select all CIs and right-click > get related CIs.

this way you will be able to see the actual CIs and the relationships which will help you to create your TQL correctly.

Children