Upgrading OMW 8.0 to OMW 8.1

Getting ready to test the upgrade of my lab installation of OMW 8.0 to OMW 8.1. Past posting of this upgrade failed miserably for most that tried (including myself). Has anyone documented the proper steps to perform a successful upgrade?

Thanks,
JON
Parents
  • Hi All,

I'm working on building an OMW Administrator's Networking / Contact List.

HP Support can be SLOW at times and not everyone looks at the ITRC everyday.

If you would like to participate in an OMW Administrators Distribution List, please let me know and I'll be sure to add your email address. We may be able to help each other out on common issues :)

Once the group is large enough, I'd like to work on a bi-weekly phone conference or live meeting.

Listed below is information about my environment:

Running OMW 7.5 and OMW 8.1 - we are working on cutting everything over to OMW 8.1

DBSPI SQL

DBSPI Oracle

Unix SPI

VMS SPI

Monitoring W2k, W2k3, and W2k8

Exchange SPI - Active Directory SPI

Thanks,
    Brandy

brandy.reid@bmhcc.org
  • Hi All,

I'm working on building an OMW Administrator's Networking / Contact List.

HP Support can be SLOW at times and not everyone looks at the ITRC everyday.

If you would like to participate in an OMW Administrators Distribution List, please let me know and I'll be sure to add your email address. We may be able to help each other out on common issues :)

Once the group is large enough, I'd like to work on a bi-weekly phone conference or live meeting.

Listed below is information about my environment:

Running OMW 7.5 and OMW 8.1 - we are working on cutting everything over to OMW 8.1

DBSPI SQL

DBSPI Oracle

Unix SPI

VMS SPI

Monitoring W2k, W2k3, and W2k8

Exchange SPI - Active Directory SPI

Thanks,
    Brandy

brandy.reid@bmhcc.org
Children
No Data