How to monitor application certificates in sitescope 11.24

Hi,

I am using sitescope 11.24 and I need to monitor expired certificates of different applications for different customers. I have imported all the certifcates in certificate management and I have used ssl certificate state monitor but problem is that it shows all the certificates present in certificate management.

I have multi cusomter environment and I want to monitor specific certificate of cusotmer and alert on expiring of specific certificates but not on all the certificates .

I know I can put the condition in threshold that if particular certificate expired then it should alert but in alert in status it shows all the certifcates names present in certificate management .

I hope I am able to explain my question clearly.

Regards,

Ravi Kumar

Evry

Tags:

Parents
  • Ravl,

Hello in the last setence of your update you had said

"I know I can put the condition in threshold that if particular certificate expired then it should alert but in alert in status it shows all the certifcates names present in certificate management .""

Are you putting this threshold condition on the SSL Certificate State monitor? If so please try creating a URL monitor to the site/application that would use that server certificate. Then in the URL monitor under the threshold section use the "certificate expiration days remaining" option. Then it should just alert you on that particular certificate. Now you would need to have a URL monitor for each certificate you wanted to monitor but it should give you the result you are looking for and this is how most customers will do this. Hope this helps.

• Ravl,

Hello in the last setence of your update you had said

"I know I can put the condition in threshold that if particular certificate expired then it should alert but in alert in status it shows all the certifcates names present in certificate management .""

Are you putting this threshold condition on the SSL Certificate State monitor? If so please try creating a URL monitor to the site/application that would use that server certificate. Then in the URL monitor under the threshold section use the "certificate expiration days remaining" option. Then it should just alert you on that particular certificate. Now you would need to have a URL monitor for each certificate you wanted to monitor but it should give you the result you are looking for and this is how most customers will do this. Hope this helps.

Children
No Data