Integrating BSM 9.12 with Sitescope 11.12 using OMi (No SAM license)

Hi, I have BSM 9.12 with OMi and Sitescope 11.2 . I don't have SAM license so I try integrate sitescope and BSM thorugh OMi Events. I installed the opc agent on the sitescope 11.2 machine and I succefully connected it to the BSM "opc server". I tried to generate some messgaes from the Sitescope integration menu, but nothing seems to appear in the OMi console. Any suggestions? What should I do next ?
Parents
  • Verified Answer

Hi,

SAM license is not required for events integration between sitescope and OMi. But if SAM license is not there then you can not view any report under Applications->SAM.

But events integration if you have single server deployment you have to grant the certificate from the bsm server

If yoy have the distributed environment ( dps and GW different servers) then in platform settings you have to mention DPs server as certificate server and grant the certificate from DPS.

With Regards,

Krishna Rajapantula

• Verified Answer

Hi,

SAM license is not required for events integration between sitescope and OMi. But if SAM license is not there then you can not view any report under Applications->SAM.

But events integration if you have single server deployment you have to grant the certificate from the bsm server

If yoy have the distributed environment ( dps and GW different servers) then in platform settings you have to mention DPs server as certificate server and grant the certificate from DPS.

With Regards,

Krishna Rajapantula

Children