I can not get information of CODA in SUN OVO Agent

Hello,
Please help me, now installed five OVO agents and five OVPA agents, the install has manually because this clients is back firewall. The agents reply for orcragt -status, but I can not get information for Performance Manager Console or reporter.
The opcinfo and nodeinfo is correct, all process is alive, but CODA can not answer to Performance Console or reporter.
Can you say me how validate this communication?

Regards!!
Javier
Parents
  • Verified Answer

Please follow the steps below to enable tracing in Reporter and then gather data from one of the nodes:

- On the Reporter server run the command
    repmaint -trace 9

- Rename the file \trace.gather
    - Run the command
    gathercoda -h
    - Wait for the command to complete,you can look for the End of Program message in the Gather Trace status window at the bottom of the Reporter UI to verify data collection.

Also there is a cache file you can delete and it rebuilds all the file with new added nodes.

- In the \data folder remove the file VPI_Cache.txt.

- Close the On Demand Reports page and reporter console.

- Open the reporter console and access the On Demand Reports page.

• Verified Answer

Please follow the steps below to enable tracing in Reporter and then gather data from one of the nodes:

- On the Reporter server run the command
    repmaint -trace 9

- Rename the file \trace.gather
    - Run the command
    gathercoda -h
    - Wait for the command to complete,you can look for the End of Program message in the Gather Trace status window at the bottom of the Reporter UI to verify data collection.

Also there is a cache file you can delete and it rebuilds all the file with new added nodes.

- In the \data folder remove the file VPI_Cache.txt.

- Close the On Demand Reports page and reporter console.

- Open the reporter console and access the On Demand Reports page.

Children
No Data