BSM 9.26 reports when exported to PDF doesnt show graphs

Experts,

I have working on BSM 9.26, the moment i generated a report, its fantastic and the moment i export to PDF or send an email, non of the graphs are shown. Im using the default setup of PD4ML setup, i have tried to change to IceMaker and still doesnt help much. I need some urgent help from the experts. And i no logs to check on the export to pdf.

Best Regards

Sara

Parents
  • how many GWs do you use in your setup?

the graphs are saved as image on the GW filesystem which is then used in the PDF converter. if you have several GWs it could be that the image is saved on one but the PDF is generated from another. to solve this issue there is a setting to define offline directory which can be accessed from all GWs.

I suggest to open support case and get more assistance with solving this case.

Happy new year.

• how many GWs do you use in your setup?

the graphs are saved as image on the GW filesystem which is then used in the PDF converter. if you have several GWs it could be that the image is saved on one but the PDF is generated from another. to solve this issue there is a setting to define offline directory which can be accessed from all GWs.

I suggest to open support case and get more assistance with solving this case.

Happy new year.

Children