Extension of HPE Cloud Optimizer Evaluation License

Hello everyone,

we are working with the Cloud Optimizer and the integration into Operations Manager i. We started using the Cloud Optimizer and activated the Evaluation License in December 2016 and reached the end of the 60 day trial period. So basically we miscalculated our project timeline and had a few backsteps with the Operations Manager i.

Is it possible the get a license key for a trial period and if yes, where can we get one.

Thanks in advance!

Parents
  • Hello Stokolan,

I'm assuming that this is a Proof of Concept (PoC) project.  There should be a way to obtain an evaluation license from your HPE Software Sales team.

If the software has already been purchased, then you should be entitled to a license.

As you have discovered, when the 'Evaluation' license expires, it automatically switches to the Community License which disables the OMi integration.

Basically, in this situation,  you'll need to work with your HPE Software Sales Team.

Regards,

Mark

• Hello Stokolan,

I'm assuming that this is a Proof of Concept (PoC) project.  There should be a way to obtain an evaluation license from your HPE Software Sales team.

If the software has already been purchased, then you should be entitled to a license.

As you have discovered, when the 'Evaluation' license expires, it automatically switches to the Community License which disables the OMi integration.

Basically, in this situation,  you'll need to work with your HPE Software Sales Team.

Regards,

Mark

Children
No Data