Match Value Labels

Hello SiteScope admins,

it seems that SiteScope has a bug in the "Script Monitor". If I type some "Match Value Labels" in the text field they are not shown in the "Threshold Settings" conditions: I am not able to select a condition with a "match value label" named TEST (see screenshot).
I tried to run the monitor first and then configure the threshold again but no success.

We use HP SiteScope 11.0, Build 2470. Anyone knows something about fix packs which would fix my issue?

Kind regards
Maciej

Tags:

Parents
  • In the past after adding a match value label and saving the monitor, the label got available in the thresholds section to pick it up. I didn't try it in SiS 11, but it's supposed to work in the similar way. Try to apply the latest patches and see if it makes any difference:

SiteScope 11.01 patch
    Cumulative fixes patch for SiteScope 11.01
  • In the past after adding a match value label and saving the monitor, the label got available in the thresholds section to pick it up. I didn't try it in SiS 11, but it's supposed to work in the similar way. Try to apply the latest patches and see if it makes any difference:

SiteScope 11.01 patch
    Cumulative fixes patch for SiteScope 11.01
Children
No Data