Match Value Labels

Hello SiteScope admins,

it seems that SiteScope has a bug in the "Script Monitor". If I type some "Match Value Labels" in the text field they are not shown in the "Threshold Settings" conditions: I am not able to select a condition with a "match value label" named TEST (see screenshot).
I tried to run the monitor first and then configure the threshold again but no success.

We use HP SiteScope 11.0, Build 2470. Anyone knows something about fix packs which would fix my issue?

Kind regards
Maciej

Tags:

Parents
  • I would add that in v10.x the Match Value Label will not appear in the threshold settings until a suitable Match Value Expression has been defined to group the data to e.g.

Match label
    VarOne,VarTwo

Match Expression
    /(\d )/

Will only associate data with VarOne, and therefore VarOne will be the only option available in Thresholds despite saving the monitor.
  • I would add that in v10.x the Match Value Label will not appear in the threshold settings until a suitable Match Value Expression has been defined to group the data to e.g.

Match label
    VarOne,VarTwo

Match Expression
    /(\d )/

Will only associate data with VarOne, and therefore VarOne will be the only option available in Thresholds despite saving the monitor.
Children
No Data