RUM engine fails to update configuration from BSM

Hi Everyone!

I'm having an issue with my rum engine this morning that he's unable to update configuration from the BSM server. The system health within RUM engine shows that area as red. When I try to update the config I get an error and when going into the config.manager log I can see the following:

2013-02-01 13:01:49,510 [http-0.0.0.0-8180-Processor8] (ConfigManager.java:162) ERROR - Retrieve configuration failed
com.mercury.rum.engine.configmanager.configretriever.DataTypeRetrieverException: Failed to execute configuration request from BAC for data type [APPLICATIONS]
at com.mercury.rum.engine.configmanager.configretriever.AbstractTMCRetriever.retrieve(AbstractTMCRetriever.java:102)
at com.mercury.rum.engine.configmanager.configretriever.NonApplicationBasedRetriever.retrieve(NonApplicationBasedRetriever.java:36)
at com.mercury.rum.engine.configmanager.configretriever.FileDecoratorRetriever.retrieve(FileDecoratorRetriever.java:41)
at com.mercury.rum.engine.configmanager.configretriever.ApplicationsRetriever.retrieve(ApplicationsRetriever.java:25)
at com.mercury.rum.engine.configmanager.configretriever.ConfigurationRetriever.handleRetrieveConfiguration(ConfigurationRetriever.java:140)
at com.mercury.rum.engine.configmanager.configretriever.ConfigurationRetriever.retrieveConfiguration(ConfigurationRetriever.java:116)
at com.mercury.rum.engine.configmanager.ConfigManager.retrieveConfiguration(ConfigManager.java:132)
at com.mercury.rum.engine.configmanager.ConfigManager.forceGetAllConfiguration(ConfigManager.java:176)
at com.mercury.rum.engine.configmanager.jmx.ConfigManagerConfigurationJMX.forceGetAllConfiguration(ConfigManagerConfigurationJMX.java:77)

in the end I can see this error(some strange IO Exception)

Caused by: com.mercury.rum.engine.configmanager.tmc.TMCHttpRequestInvokerException: TMC Request [GetMonitoredApplicationsData] failed on IOEXception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
at com.mercury.rum.engine.configmanager.tmc.TMCRequestInvoker.execute(TMCRequestInvoker.java:72)
at com.mercury.rum.engine.configmanager.configretriever.AbstractTMCRetriever.retrieve(AbstractTMCRetriever.java:100)
... 96 more

Parents Reply Children
No Data