BSM User Experience Tablesapce

Hi Experts,

I have a new installation of BSM 9.26

The database to connect to is an Oracle one.

When configuring the config-server-wizard there is a schema called User Experience.

I could not find to which tablesapce it should be mapped as in the database guide of BSM, the only tablespaces listed are the below:

• Mamanagement
  • CMDB
  • CMDB History
  • BPI
  • OMI

Should I create a new one. In that case what could be the sizing of the tablesapce?

Elmassimo

Parents
  • Hi Elmassimo,

The User Engagement schema is for new BSM 9.26 GUI functionality added to enable BSM users to share info about using BSM, and getting the users engaged to experience more about getting the most out of BSM.  I havent't tried it yet, but there is some more info in the BSM User Guide - Chapter 31.

You definitely need to create a new schema for User Engagement, but I have no idea about sizing.

Regards,

Tim

• Hi Elmassimo,

The User Engagement schema is for new BSM 9.26 GUI functionality added to enable BSM users to share info about using BSM, and getting the users engaged to experience more about getting the most out of BSM.  I havent't tried it yet, but there is some more info in the BSM User Guide - Chapter 31.

You definitely need to create a new schema for User Engagement, but I have no idea about sizing.

Regards,

Tim

Children
No Data