CI status Alert should contain the Error details

Hi, 

How to get the error details of the CI in the CI status Alert and in the incident raised by it.

In dashboard view we have the KPI - Legacy System and its HI shows the errors in the Message and in Multiple values, but the same information I would like to captured in the incident which is raised by executing the Opcmsg command from the CI status alert. 

Is there a way to get the Attribute for the error message in the Field? if so, please assist me..

Thanks, 

Santhosh K

Parents
  • Hi Santhosh K,

if my understandsing is correct you like to create a CI Status Alert which carries information from the KPI and/or HI.

If this is correct, you need to check what variables you can use in the CI Status Alert definition and the corresponding alert template, either via the GUI itself, via the Online Help or the manual
    BSM Application Administration Guide
      Chapter 9: CI Status Alerts Administration
        CI Status Alert Attributes
    but I think the specific information you are looking for is NOT available, but you might wanna check

- Alert Detailed Description

A collection of the alert's parameters that form an overall description of the alert. The
    template for this description appears in the default log notification template of the
    alert.

Greetings
    Siggi

• Hi Santhosh K,

if my understandsing is correct you like to create a CI Status Alert which carries information from the KPI and/or HI.

If this is correct, you need to check what variables you can use in the CI Status Alert definition and the corresponding alert template, either via the GUI itself, via the Online Help or the manual
    BSM Application Administration Guide
      Chapter 9: CI Status Alerts Administration
        CI Status Alert Attributes
    but I think the specific information you are looking for is NOT available, but you might wanna check

- Alert Detailed Description

A collection of the alert's parameters that form an overall description of the alert. The
    template for this description appears in the default log notification template of the
    alert.

Greetings
    Siggi

Children