BAC Application Summary Report Does Not Show Correct Status Colors

the attached screenshot shows an application summary report with a status color of yellow for some days, when other days with a lower value have a green status color.

application-summary-screenshot.docx
Parents
  • If you would have read the manuals you could see that coloring is done based on Status average of each transaction execution (and the thresholds defined in EUM Admin as well as Location offset). this means you can have value which will be different than the status average of all transactions in that period.
    in the tooltip you will have more info to help you understand the logic behind the colors.
  • If you would have read the manuals you could see that coloring is done based on Status average of each transaction execution (and the thresholds defined in EUM Admin as well as Location offset). this means you can have value which will be different than the status average of all transactions in that period.
    in the tooltip you will have more info to help you understand the logic behind the colors.
Children
  • thanks for your quick reply, i was hoping that you would answer as you usually have the right answers to these kinds of questions. in this case, though, i don't find the answer helpful. i can read all the manuals and tooltips you suggest, but it still makes little sense that a value of 94% can be green while a value of 92% is yellow. there may be a "technical" reason for this, but it is difficult for me to understand as a technician let alone try to explain it to management. it needs to be fixed, please tell me how to do that.

• In the manuals you can see that you can change the coloring of the reports. on the other hand, with the new location-aware capabilities it doesn't make sense. keep in mind that you can have different performance threshold to different locations so doing simple average on the response time is NOT accurate.
  • In the manuals you can see that you can change the coloring of the reports. on the other hand, with the new location-aware capabilities it doesn't make sense. keep in mind that you can have different performance threshold to different locations so doing simple average on the response time is NOT accurate.