Error while installing Sitescope 11.20

Dear Experts,

We are installing Sitescope 11.20 on Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise while installing the error which we are facing is  "Failure installing : package SiteScopeDoc 11.20.050 (HP SiteScope Documentation)" . Please suggest how to overcome this. And screenshot is attached for your reference

Please suggest.

Regards,

Blselenium.

Tags:

Parents
  • Hi,

few days back only, I installed SiS 11.20 in my test environment and faced the same issue.

It is due to leftover registry.

you need to reinstall the OS(in my case OS is Windows 2008 enterprise R2).

after reinstallation of OS, the issue got sorted out. this is the only solution i found out till date.

• Hi,

I had this issue once as well on Win2008, and was able to clear it up by using

Microsoft's Windows Installer Cleanup (msicuu2.exe)

It seems that this tool can have severe side-effects, so MS ended up pulling it from their download page, but you will still find locations where you can download it from.

If it fails or ruins your system, you can still reinstall the server.

GReetings

Siggi

• Hi,

I had this issue once as well on Win2008, and was able to clear it up by using

Microsoft's Windows Installer Cleanup (msicuu2.exe)

It seems that this tool can have severe side-effects, so MS ended up pulling it from their download page, but you will still find locations where you can download it from.

If it fails or ruins your system, you can still reinstall the server.

GReetings

Siggi

Children
No Data