SCVMM data source problem on CO

I had already install vPVWinVirtCollector on the scvmm for CO, and was running functionally. But I can only see the "cluster level" on CO dashboard or treemap, not the "host" ,"vm" or other  "level".  Is there some other configuration I miss or wrong?

Parents
  • Hello fahong,

There could be a number of issues that would be visible within the vPVWinVirtCollector.log file.

Here are some knowledge articles that you may want to look at for this issue to confirm your environment.

In addition, there are a number of hotfixes that address some issues for the Hyper-V proxy agent that could come into play.  It would be necessary to open a support case to obtain those hotfixes for the Hyper-V proxy agent.

I hope that this information is helpful.

Regards,

Mark

• Hello fahong,

There could be a number of issues that would be visible within the vPVWinVirtCollector.log file.

Here are some knowledge articles that you may want to look at for this issue to confirm your environment.

In addition, there are a number of hotfixes that address some issues for the Hyper-V proxy agent that could come into play.  It would be necessary to open a support case to obtain those hotfixes for the Hyper-V proxy agent.

I hope that this information is helpful.

Regards,

Mark

Children