HP BSM integration with HP RUM

I installed HPRUM 9:01. I have integrated with BSM. But the RUM sending any data. RUM web console screen is all green. Sample BSM just under the server, the server connection bsm If no status. When I look in the logs rumwebconsole.log "ERROR - missing key in the resource bundle for monitor [rum.monitors.BBRetrieverChannelDelay]. shout monitor will be added to the health tree, " he writes. Can you give me.
Parents
  • Hello, i got the same problem.

Im using HP BSM 9.0 and RUM 9.0. I have everything installed on one machine (BSM, RUM engine, RUM probe), in RUM system status everything is showing green except for Connection to Business Service Management server in the Samples to Business Service Management server page. When i go to BSM and to End User Management, i dont see any data collected from RUM. Got same error messages in the runwebconsole.log as in previous post...

Any suggestions?

• Hello Forum,

I'm having the same problem with my BSM 9.01 deployment. RUM 9.02 engine and probe are installed on the same windows server 2003 SE. Everything looks fine from RUM health but i have no data in RUM session analyzer and in rumwebconsole.log i get 

2011-09-22 08:53:01,972 [http-0.0.0.0-8180-Processor12] (SystemHealthAction.java:122) ERROR - missing key in resource bundle for monitor [rum.monitors.Probe100ContinueHits.DefaultApplication]. monitor will not be added to health tree

and i also changed the global_skip_checksum true in Beatbox_Default_Const_Configuration.xml and in the capture.conf file

Any help will be highly appreciated..

Thanks,

Alon

• Hello Forum,

I'm having the same problem with my BSM 9.01 deployment. RUM 9.02 engine and probe are installed on the same windows server 2003 SE. Everything looks fine from RUM health but i have no data in RUM session analyzer and in rumwebconsole.log i get 

2011-09-22 08:53:01,972 [http-0.0.0.0-8180-Processor12] (SystemHealthAction.java:122) ERROR - missing key in resource bundle for monitor [rum.monitors.Probe100ContinueHits.DefaultApplication]. monitor will not be added to health tree

and i also changed the global_skip_checksum true in Beatbox_Default_Const_Configuration.xml and in the capture.conf file

Any help will be highly appreciated..

Thanks,

Alon

Children