After migration of two SiteScopes (WinServer2008 - > WinServer2012) we facing huge consumption on server resources.
- Both machines are fare oversized according to HP requirements.
- Both machines were running fine on WinServer2008 with the same configuration and monitor load.
- At both machines, resource consumption increases on each after a time period of appx. 2 months after migration (at beginning everything was fine on Server2012).
- Both machines run on VMware ESX 5.5
- We had this problem with SiS11.24IP4 and actually it remains with SiS11.24IP5.
Has anybody faced the same experience with Windows Server 2012?
I would be grateful for ideas / hints, any inputs on how to resolve this Problem?
Thanks and Best Regards,