How to query Profile DB for real user volume ?

Please suggest how to query profile DB for real user volume ? Nearly 25 applications are monitored using RUM and I want to get real user volume ( average per day ) of these applications and upload to another database for creating dashboard.

APM 9.30/RUM 9.30

Parents
  • take a look at Custom Query Builder.

let me know if you need more info.

• I had looked into RUM Session Statics and RUM Session but was unable to figure out the metric that will return the value as same as real user volume in Application Health Dashboard. 

• Verified Answer

Hi Gopinath Manickam

Real User Volume in Application Health Dashboard as of APM 9.30/RUM 9.30 is defined as

.. displays the volume (number of sessions) for the application over the selected time period. ..

check out the BSM Application Administration Guide, Part 10: Reporting in BSM, Chapter 112: Data Samples
    -> Data Samples for Real User Monitor

I guess you should check
    Sample: RUM Session Statistics (rum_session_stats_t)

The RUM Session Statistics sample (rum_session_stats_t) contains aggregated data about open
    sessions over a five minute period for a specific application on a specific Real User Monitor engine.

and here
    Number of sessions opened during the time frame to which the sample refers

As noted, the number represents the number of sessions opened over a five minute period.

Greetings
    Siggi

• Verified Answer

Hi Gopinath Manickam

Real User Volume in Application Health Dashboard as of APM 9.30/RUM 9.30 is defined as

.. displays the volume (number of sessions) for the application over the selected time period. ..

check out the BSM Application Administration Guide, Part 10: Reporting in BSM, Chapter 112: Data Samples
    -> Data Samples for Real User Monitor

I guess you should check
    Sample: RUM Session Statistics (rum_session_stats_t)

The RUM Session Statistics sample (rum_session_stats_t) contains aggregated data about open
    sessions over a five minute period for a specific application on a specific Real User Monitor engine.

and here
    Number of sessions opened during the time frame to which the sample refers

As noted, the number represents the number of sessions opened over a five minute period.

Greetings
    Siggi

Children